BELOW IS THE LIST OF BRITISH SHOPS, ENGLISH TEAROOMS, FISH & CHIP SHOPS and BRITISH BAKERIES
in Florida. Phone each place direct for info and directions. Some combine a British shop, tearoom and/or bakery at the same premises. The British Bureau is the only business maintaining current files on all of them. Please tell the shopkeepers you saw it on this website. EMAIL ANY UPDATES/OPENINGS/CLOSINGS to email@example.com with your name/contact phone for verification.
►► Attention owners of British shops: Want more NEW paying customers–guaranteed? Increase your bottom line. Use our eBlast service to the thousands of local Brits and Anglophiles in YOUR local area. Amassed since 1996 and updated weekly , we have them in our British Bureau database—you don’t! Email query to firstname.lastname@example.org On Subject line put: Florida British eBlast query”.
- BRANDON The European Gourmet and Deli  681-9125 British owner Martin Bebbington. Has British foods.
- CAPE CORAL Cameron’s British Foods  772-1554 Ask for owner Amber Cameron
- DAYTONA [south] Penny Lane British shop English owner Jean Kamm  788-7689
- DAVENPORT The Proper Pie Company.  438-2705 British owner Derek.
DUNEDIN The Celtic Shop of Dunedin  733-2200 British owner Lynn
- DUNEDIN Lothian British shop  733-6838Scottish kilt/bagpipe rentals, British/Scottish foods and gifts.
- FLAGLER BEACH Pennyfarthing Britshop  439-0920 English owner Margaret Cassini
- FT.LAUDERDALE [Davie] The British Marketplace and Let’s Have Tea Tearoom.  584-8888 British owner David Williams
THE BRITISH MARKETPLACE and attached LET’S HAVE TEA ENGLISH TEAROOM is your one-stop Brit-shop for Broward and Miami Brits. [Miami’s only one closed years ago]. Largest range of British foods, gifts, football, and souvenir items imported from the UK. It’s an Aladdin Cave of British goodies, with new imports arriving daily from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Pop in and see what they have! For your year-round and Easter and Christmas Goodies [with attached tearoom to have a cuppa and Bakewell tart while shopping], head out to the British Marketplace in Davie. Their tearoom is especially popular for occasion and group bookings, classic English High Teas Christmas parties, ladies lunches, or just you and a friend. View both websites to see they have to offer: www.britishmarketplace.com and www.letshavetearoom.com British owner David Williams is known for the friendliest service in Florida—true! A member of FABB [Florida Association of British Business]. British Marketplace, 6923 Stirling Road, Davie FL 33314. From 95 exit west on Stirling Road. Call shop for opening hours on  584-8888.
- FT. LAUDERDALE [East] The British Depot Shop  491-4920 British owner Lisa Ireland
- FT. LAUDERDALE Old Village Teashop  348-7555 English owner Christine
- FT. LAUDERDALE Oscar’s Tearoom  537-6011 British co-owner Kevin Ashdown CLOSED DOWN JUNE 2016
- FT. LAUDERDALE [East] Pondhoppers British Shop  566-9388 British owner Rob Brady
- FT. LAUDERDALE [Sunrise] British Depot west  746-4469
- FT. LAUDERDALE [Davie] Let’s Have Tea a beautiful English Tearoom  584-8888 English owner David Williams
- FT. LAUDERDALE Best of British Shop  525-0009 on SE 17th. Street Causeway opened October 2013.
- FT. MYERS OK-UK Fish and Chips  599-2328. British owner John Norton.
- FORT WALTON BEACH The British Pedlar shop.  863-3969 English owner Heather Pohlmann.
- GAINESVILLE [Alachua area] Hitchcock’s Market  462-1314
- JUNO BEACH Bentley’s Cafe  624-7944 Ask for British owner Martin Watson . Sells British dishes and foods.
Call to ask exactly what they have.
- KEY WEST Millie’s British shop  294-6877 Ausralian owner Kathleen
- KISSIMMEE Fish and Chips and Beyond Restaurant. British owner  396-7888
- KISSIMMEE The British Chippy  507-5064. An authentic fish and chip shop like we loved back in UK.
Ask for British owner Steve Barnes. INFO www.thebritishchippy.com
- LAKE MARY Dickens Tearoom  416-7780 English owner Debbie Arriigail
- LAKE WORTH The British Depot Shop  585-6222
- LAKE PLACID The A La Mode English Tearoom.  465-9838 English owner George Butler
- LARGO London Pride Shop  517-3550 British owners Laurie and Frances Black
- MELBOURNE The British Shoppe  768-8369 English owner Julie Primus
- MIAMI The Tea Room at Cauley Square  258-0044 not British-owned but a genuine tearoom.
- MIAMI [west] Madi’s Teagarden and tearoom  801-0668 A charming Victorian-style place.
- MIAMI Tea n Sanity teashop  462-4341
- MIAMI The Tea Lounge  554-8327 on Coral Way. For the real tea lover and connoisseur, this place has a variety of loose and special teas from around the world. See website www.specialtealounge.com
- MIAMI has NO British food shop now—The nearest one for Miami Brits is the British Marketplace in Davie  584-8888.
- MIAMI–south. The Copper Kettle-a British/Scottish/Irish giftshop not food.  255-1515
- MIAMI [South Beach] EPICURE  672-1861 is a gourmet shop with an aisle of [expensive!] British foods.
- MOUNT DORA Windsor Rose English Tearoom  735-2551. British owner Paul Goodale. They hold British events and shows there too—call to find out what’s coming up.
- NAPLES Old World Market  692-3020 stocks British groceries. Bulgarian owner Moe
- NAVARRE British Pedlar Shop  939-9919 British owner Heather
- NEWPORT RICHEY Piper’s British Corner, shop & restaurant.  842-4609 English owner Peter Bonnar
- ORLANDO Sanford Cafe Rouge  506-3993 Has English items and serves fish and chips. Brit owner Samantha Walsh
- ORLANDO The British Shoppe English owner John Jago-Ford.  898-1634
- ORLANDO The Daily News Deli & Britshop Brit owner  644-6282
- ORLANDO [Sanford] Hart Sisters Tearoom  323-9448
- ORMOND BEACH Margaret Cassini [British ex-owner of a shop] now sells British foods from her trailer. Call her on  221-0868 to find out more.
- PALM CITY The British Express  219-0664
- PANAMA CITY Willows English Tearoom  747-1004 English owners Wendy and Linda
- PENSACOLA Scotties British foods  982-1736 and 850-457-2993 British owners Cathy and Mike Casey
- PLANT CITY Camellia Rose English Tearoom  659-8287
- ST. PETERSBURG A Corner of England Shop and mailorder  345-5353
- SARASOTA Scots Corner Shop  953-6707
- SARASOTA British Corner Shop and [attached] British Accents Tearoom  346-6004 British Owner Kathy Wilson
- SARASOTA The 4 and 20 Pasty company, a British bakery.  927-1421 British owner Richard Posner
- TALLAHASSEE AREA [Havana] The English Rose Cafe  616-1362 English owner Millie Smith
- TAMPA European Cafe. British owners  254-9458
- TAMPA Miracles Tearoom  991-1212 closed but English owner Jackie Sayles now runs a catering service and you can book teaparties etc.
Call her on same number for info.
- WILDWOOD Polly’s Pantry and Royal Tearoom  330-6532 English owners John and Tricia Bennett
► BRITISH FOODS and gifts WHOLESALERS: Bulk orders only. 1] Call LB Global in West Palm Beach, which supplies many of the British shops in Florida. Tel.  310-7974 ask for British owner Lisa 2] British Imports Florida  648-6801 in Orlando. Will ship anywhere in Florida. Ask for British owners Rahul Lathia and Sonia.
► BRITISH ITEMS: Would you like some British Stuff: T-shirts from UK. Mugs (The perfect mug of tea comes with an English Tea Bag and a packet of biscuits for dunking). British Tote bags and a zilion Britsh items and gifts. See www.britishstuff1.net or email: Londongurl.britishstuff1.net Reach British owner Marilyn in Florida on  873-8284.
►► ARE YOU OVER 35? DID YOU PAY INTO A UK COMPANY/PRIVATE PENSION?
Do you know whether and how you can access your lump sum and bring it over to the USA?
For a FREE review of your UK pension contact Mark Solomons in Florida with Florin Pensions
direct on  793-1311 email email@example.com On Subject line put: “To Mark Solomons—UK pension query”. Include your name + city + phone + a sentence about the type of company/private pension you paid into. NOTE: The UK’s decision to leave the EU has resulted in Gilt yields reaching all time historic lows, pushing up the transfer values of UK defined benefit pensions schemes. That means your unfrozen pension is worth MORE since July 2016. Mark is a longtime member of the Florida Association of British Business [FABB]. As FABB’s UK pensions expert he has unfrozen many pensions for USA expats over the years.
► + WANT TO SAVE WHEN TRANSFERRING over UK CURRENCY? DON’T USE YOUR BANK! Use Moneycorp. The pound is plummeting. That affects all expats in Florida who still have UK dealings. To transfer your precious funds, we highly recommend you use the services of Moneycorp. This will save you fees and grief, as we Londoners say! What your own bank won’t do is save considerable exchange fees. NOW is an advantageous time for you to transfer any funds you have. THE BEST WAY: Moneycorp. At lower rates than any bank . FABB [Florida Association of British Business] recommends MONEYCORP of the UK with an office in Florida. Moneycorp is the only UK currency exchange company licenced to deal in 50 states. Many expat Brits here have used this currency service for years and report huge savings and satisfaction. TO FIND OUT MORE: Phone Moneycorp’s Kelly Cutchin on  207-6616 at their HQ in Orlando to ask all your questions. Or email your query to Kelly Cutchin firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Moneycorp has a UK office too so Kelly may set up your account in the UK—whichever suits you. Moneycorp have been trusted FABB members since 2005.